Compact. Maneuverable. Economical
If your facility is operating with a tight budget, but won’t compromise when it comes to mobile imaging performance, here’s the solution for you. The DRX-Revolution Mobile X-ray System, powered by DRX Core Detector,* offers an advanced feature set that makes it easy to take high-quality images right at the bedside – helping improve patient care while you boost your productivity.
A revolutionary imaging system that drives like a dream.
The tight and cluttered spaces of the ICU, ER and OR are no match for the mobility of the CARESTREAM DRX-Revolution.
- So easy to maneuver, you can make a 360-degree turn effortlessly.
- An automatic collapsible column shrinks the system to just over four feet tall, giving you complete visibility when moving the system to any location.
- The powerful dual motor drive makes moving the system effortless—in forward or reverse.
- A long tubehead reach gives you easy access to the patient in crowded rooms.
Touch-screen display enables prior image review, technique changes and image acceptance or rejection
- Allows comparison with prior images, reducing retakes and helping ensure image quality.
- Dual-motor drive makes transport quick and easy – and it turns on a dime.
- Offers handy on-board storage for hand sanitizer, gloves, extra batteries, markers, bags and lockable storage for the detector.
- Small footprint makes the System an easy fit in ORs, ERs, ICUs and small patient rooms.
- Low-profile design and fully collapsible column give technologists a clear line of site in crowded hallways.
- Long tube-head reach and easy positioning speeds exams and boosts productivity.
Detectors that go and grow with you
At the heart of the DRX Family is the world’s first wireless, cassette-sized detector. The DRX Core detector delivers greater speed, easier handling and improved reliability.
Carestream’s DRX detectors feature:
- Wireless connectivity to eliminate the hassles and hazards of cables and reduce the risk of infection.
- Instant access to images to speed decisions on patient care.
- A separate battery charger that allows the detector to be used while a spare battery is being charged.
Choose a detector that best fits your imaging needs:
- DRX Core 3543 and 4343 for general radiology.
- DRX Core 3543C and 4343C for pediatrics and other dose-sensitive applications.
DRX Core Detector Brochure
- DRX 2530C – for dose-sensitive pediatric applications and orthopaedic imaging.DRX 2530C Detector Brochure